Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Carlo is going to die


We receieved a letter from Val, the Katia Anedda’s american friend. She visited Carlo a few days ago, so she wrote these terrible words…We don’t understand the silence of media, of Human Rights associations and the silence of OUR politicians. Carlo’s going to die. YOU are killing him!

I got to see Carlo this afternoon and he was literately crying because he really doesn’t know what’s happening with things. Please don’t tell Katia but Carlo looked so bad today the only way I can describe the way he looked is to compare him to a Holocaust victim.”


And this is a letter for Katia.

Ciao Katia,
Please forgive me for not getting this you yesterday…..!! I was able to visit Carlo but he looked very bad……! He has lost a lot of weight and he doesn’t have all his voice, very hard to hear him. I told him that I send him information Friday but he is begging for more. First he said that he want you to complain to the prison system about his bad treatment. He said that he didn’t care anymore because it can’t get any worse. He wants to hear about the investigation, he wants to know if Franco did what he said he was going to do. He wants to know about the press conference and about FBI investigation. He thinks he is going to be in Wasco for another couple of weeks but I have to work all weekend so I don’t know if I’m going to have enough time to go see him, I’m going to try very hard. He is worried that they won’t do another CT scan in the five weeks like they said. Also I asked him about the Hepatitis C but all he knows is that they gave him vaccine for hepatitis A & B but were supposed to get another injection in 2 -3 weeks but didn’t. If you have anything more than what I just sent him please can you give it to me so I can mail to Carlo. Valentina sent me some information for Carlo that I will put in the mail today. Val

No comments: